Community Connections Marketing is seeking a Social Media / Marketing Intern. As an intern, you will gain direct experience with social media marketing campaigns and strategies through hands-on training and participation. The intern will be responsible for researching relevant trends, competitors and news articles, maintaining and drafting content for social accounts (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) and providing additional support as assigned.
Additional tasks will include research & writing blog posts on various topics and proofreading documents.
This is a virtual telecommute position with flexible scheduling. The intern will be encouraged to contribute input and innovative thought leadership to projects.
Pay rate is dependent on client and is a percentage of client fee so pay for each client will be different.
This is a part-time position requiring 8 – 10 hours per week. However, as the client base grows, the position could become full-time for the right person.
The candidate must be enrolled in college and have completed their sophomore year and declared a major in business administration, marketing, public relations, journalism, communications, social media or a related field. Candidate should posses the following:
- A strong interest in marketing and social media
- Impeccable writing, communication and spelling abilities
- Proofreading skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A creative thinker who likes to come up with new and different ideas
- Diligent work ethic and insatiable desire to learn
- Experience on popular websites, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Tumblr
- Ability to perform well under pressure and be very dependable as well as accountable
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a virtual work environment
- Available at 8 – 10 hours per week
To apply, please send your résumé and cover letter along with a recent writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please, no phone calls.